"Operational independence of central banks is essential for effective monetary policy implementation," said Mary Nkosi, deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of Malawi (RBM), opening the Blantyre workshop.
The meeting is expected to create a legal and operational f
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot