"Poland should embark on its plan of nominal convergence and fiscal consolidation faster than it announced to benefit from being a euro-zone member even before 2009," said Rybinski at the press conference in Paris.
"We have a presidential government,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power