"We are strongly vigilant on the risks to price stability," Gonzalez-Paramo told reporters.
"Our medium term assessment is one of risks to the upside."
Gonzalez-Paramo said the central bank could not let down its guard even with oil prices retreating from record peaks.
"Looking forward, still, the p
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations