Beijing Business Today cited the People's Bank of China (PBOC) vice-governor Wu Xiaoling as saying yesterday that China will not make a one-off adjustment to the yuan exchange rate, attributing the recent rapid rise in the currency's value to market forces.
Wu said that China will ke
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?