He directed the Bank of Thailand and the Finance Ministry to study whether existing laws, including criminal fraud laws, could be applied to control issuers while the new card bill was under parliamentary review, the Bangkok Post reported.
While local banks are dir
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?