``There is hope that we may be turning the corner on inflation,'' Fisher told the Pacific Council on International Policy in Los Angeles. ``That still needs to be confirmed. I am still vigilant.''
``I think there might be a moderation in inflationary pressures,'' Fisher told reporters after his speech. ``We will continu
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?