``There is hope that we may be turning the corner on inflation,'' Fisher told the Pacific Council on International Policy in Los Angeles. ``That still needs to be confirmed. I am still vigilant.''
``I think there might be a moderation in inflationary pressures,'' Fisher told reporters after his speech. ``We will continu
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms