"The NBS can, and must, take the maximum measures that are within its competence, of course, the measures that are needed to reduce inflation, even if the price to be paid amounts to the loss of popularity," he said in the interview with Blic newspaper.
"At the moment commercial banks a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting