While taking part in the 22nd annual assembly of the National Association of Financial Institutions, ANIF, the president said that creating new problems is not the best way to solve problems. He was referring to the Liberal Party's proposal of requesting Banrepublica's intervention in order to finance the deficit.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?