The European Parliament said it wanted them "to explain fully the extent to which they were aware of the secret agreement" between the Belgium-based SWIFT and the authorities of the United States.
According to reports, which have been at least partly confirmed by the US, the data concerning millions of daily inte
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde