Her remarks are in line with the several recent statements from central bank officials indicating a tighter monetary policy as the economy comes close to bottoming out of a slowdown.
Persson said the Riksbank had previously estimated that a rate of economic growth which would not create capac
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations