But the central bank lowered its view on most of the key areas of the economy, including capital spending, industrial output, corporate profits and household incomes.
"Business fixed investment seems to be levelling off, while exporting conditions continue to deteriorate," it said. "Industrial productio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations