Writing in an exclusive web chat with New Zimbabwe.com readers on Wednesday, Gono found himself accused of paying himself and his staff in US dollars but said he has not been paid -- 36 months into the job.
"The unfounded allegations that the governor draws a US dollar salary from the ce
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS