Fukui, who will replace Hayami on March 20 if his appointment is approved by Parliament, is a former deputy governor of the BoJ and is considered to be conservative with similar views to Hayami, who has refused to instigate a policy of inflat
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows