Today the European Central Bank released its 2001 Annual Report. This Report has been prepared in accordance with Article 113 (3) of the Treaty and is being submitted to the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union, the European Commission and the European Council.
Following a foreword by Dr. Willem F. Duisenberg, President of the European Central Bank, and beside other tasks and activities it covers
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit