Today the European Central Bank released its 2001 Annual Report. This Report has been prepared in accordance with Article 113 (3) of the Treaty and is being submitted to the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union, the European Commission and the European Council.
Following a foreword by Dr. Willem F. Duisenberg, President of the European Central Bank, and beside other tasks and activities it covers th
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré