Heng Swee Keat, the managing director of the authority, announced the changes on Thursday, which will see eligibility extended from the 11 primary dealer banks to all MEPS+ participating institutions. MEPS+ is MAS's real-time gross-settlement system.
The standing facility, introduced in June 2006, enables banks to place excess fu
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor