Reserve Bank governor Savenaca Narube said the range of decline had been deliberately widened as the central bank continued to evaluate the full impact of the political crisis.
Mr Narube said the country had always carried many economic problems with unsatisfactory performances in the sugar, fishing, forestry, agriculture and mining industries.
He said the p
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research