"Significant progress has been made to improve the exchange regime to allow greater flexibility," Zhou said of China's controls on its currency, the yuan, which Beijing says are needed to protect its developing economy. "The impact of these policies will be felt over time."
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations