According to the New York Daily News, electrician John Cravetts, 62, was spotted on a spy camera using two red wires strung between household switch and plug.
He was using the device to locate circuit breakers on the bank computers that had not been properly labelled.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde