Meirelles was speaking at the Senate to government-allied lawmakers on Tuesday to explain a conservative stance adopted by the monetary authority at recent interest rate meetings.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations