Source: Report originally from Hungarian radio
The Monetary Council raised the one-day deposit interest rate by 2 per cent, a measure which was already considered necessary by the finance minister last week.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde