Demand for dollars also decreased as the three most closely watched U.S. stock measures fell. The Labor Department report may mean companies will have a harder time raising prices, hurting earnings and slowing the economic recovery, analysts said.
"The outlook for growth is weak and this is p
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?