Dr Al-Hasan said that the new monetary policies comply with aspects of the macroeconomic policies for the year 2001, which aim at realising a growth rate of 6.5% in GDP, and decreasing the inflation rate to 5% by the end of the fiscal year, enhancing the exchange rate of local cu
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market