Sophie Degenne began working at the Riksbank in 1999 as legal adviser. She has been head of the Financial Infrastructure Division of the Financial Stability department since 2005.
She will take up her new position on 15 May.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde