His positions included Chief Manager Registry; Chief Manager Computer Services; and Chief Manager Personnel. He was appointed to his present position, Head of Currency and Building Services, in 1991.
Mr Lang has been closely involved with the modernisation of New Zealand's bank notes and coins ov
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde