Britta von Schoultz has a degree in journalism and a BA in history and political science and is currently in charge of press relations at Nutek (the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth). Prior to this she has worked on Swedish Television's "A-ekonomi" and "Tvarsnytt" programmes as reporter, anchor-woman and editor.
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling