The news was followed on Wednesday by US Treasury secretary Tim Geithner's announcement that the Treasury's own initiative would be up and running by early July.
The Fed said it would accept some so-called "legacy" commercial mortgage-backed securities that were issued before the beginning of this year under the Term Asse
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations