"The euro zone economy is on a solid and stable course of growth which no longer needs an accommodative monetary policy," said Weber, who as head of the German central bank votes on the ECB's decision-making governing council.
"We must therefore withdraw the stimulation that monetary policy is pro
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor