Source: The Nation
The weak dollar will have little impact on the value of foreign assets held by the Bank of Thailand, a senior bank official said yesterday.
Tasna Rajatabhoti, the assistant governo
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?