Source: Japan Times
The Bank of Japan said Tuesday it made 11 sets of corrections to its statistics in less than three weeks during a bank-wide data review -- and it expects to make more.
The central bank has discreetly corrected the data on i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power