To read past speeches use our Speech Finder service. Click the link on the right.
Speech by Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, Member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank delivered at the 8th Dubrovnik Economic Conference, 29 June.
The Euro Goes East
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?