Economy Minister Giulio Tremonti told the central banker in a phone call on Saturday that he would not lead Italy's delegation to the World Bank Development Committee meeting, Italian officials said.
"Mr. Tremonti relieved him of his duties," an Italian official in
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency