Hermann Remsperger also said that the strong euro will dampen exports but will not harm the German economic recovery.
"We are of the opinion that the appreciation of the euro will brake export growth. But we don't see our picture of a mild economic recovery in Germany
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré