The GFSR, released on Tuesday, suggests that banks will suffer at least half of these losses, with the rest absorbed by global insurance companies, hedge funds, pension funds and other investors.
The report also provides
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit