The GFSR, released on Tuesday, suggests that banks will suffer at least half of these losses, with the rest absorbed by global insurance companies, hedge funds, pension funds and other investors.
The report also provides interestin
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations