The latest credit-card boom in Thailand is an opportunity for banks to significantly increase their earnings, but they also face more costs for risk-management systems, customer databases and marketing in a highly competitive field.
The conclusion was reached by Thai Farmers Research Centre, w
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré