The term of National Bank President Leszek Balcerowicz ends in January. However, Szczyglo denied to disclose any personal details in the report concerning Balcerowicz's successor.
Voting on the approval of the presidential nominee to the post is scheduled for January 10th during the first House session i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations