"I'm hopeful that the ... authorities will come up with a more appropriate, more flexible exchange regime for China," ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda told reporters. "That is good for China ... and also very good for the economies in the region."
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory