"Basically there are no differences," he told reporters.
He added that the economic recovery was broadening, and also said financial markets were stable.
The BOJ upgraded its own assessment of the economy last week in its monthly report, saying domestic demand was becoming firmer. The government left its view unchanged in i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde