"I don't think we need a specific timetable on the yuan widening issue," Zhou told a financial forum.
"It is totally up to market conditions."
When asked whether the current 0.3 pct band around the central point set for yuan-dollar every day is wide enough, Zhou responded, "You can see for yourselves."
Zhou repeated the position that C
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency