Lucas Papademos, European Central Bank Vice-President, said yesterday changing the bank's inflation limit would be "not acceptable," echoing opposition earlier yesterday from ECB council member Ernst Welteke.
"Recent proposals to change the ECB's inflation
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations