"His Excellency President Mwai Kibaki has appointed Professor Njuguna S. Ndung'u to be the Governor of Central Bank of Kenya for a period of four years, with effect from March 4, 2007," a Finance Ministry statement said.
Ndung'u -- who heads the African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) and is an associate prof
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS