The BoT said that, effective from March 15, it would exempt from the controls fully hedged inflows into local debt markets, mutual funds and property funds.
Assistant bank governor Nitaya Pibulratanagit told a news conference that a previous outright ban on foreign purchases of local short-term debt will be removed on the same
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?