The central bank will set up a new credit facility through which it will accept non-financial companies' commercial paper with a relatively high credit rating as collateral.
"The accentuation of problems in financial markets has been accompanied by difficulties in the supply of credit to companies outside the financial sect
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations