Tanigaki also repeated his pledge to work with the Bank of Japan to end deflation, which has plagued the world's second-largest economy for seven years.
"Driven by increased domestic private demand, the Japanese economy has been on the track to recovery," Tanigaki
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory