Tanigaki also repeated his pledge to work with the Bank of Japan to end deflation, which has plagued the world's second-largest economy for seven years.
"Driven by increased domestic private demand, the Japanese economy has been on the track to recovery," Tanigaki
- Reserve manager of the year: Bank of Mexico
- Initiative of the year: RBNZ’s Financial Strength Dashboard
- BoJ must normalise policy to cope with ageing population – former official
- Innovation in reserve management: BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Malta’s crypto asset plan means greater money laundering risks, IMF warns