In an interview with AFX News' partner dpa-AFX, Remsperger said: "Since autumn of last year, the risks for price stability have remained high in the medium term."
Asked whether the European Central Bank will increase its key interest rate to 2.50 pct from 2.25 pct next month and to 3.00 pct or more by end of this year, he replied: "The markets know that we
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency