"While we are moving into a period of upward moving interest rates, this doesn't mean that each time the ECB meets that it will decide to raise them," Garganas said, following a meeting with Greece's finance minister.
Garganas said that he estimates the repercussions of the ECB's recent
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- EME central banks can counter the next downturn