Source: Financial Times
The US-led coalition authority in Iraq is to print new Iraqi dinar banknotes to replace rival currencies now circulating in the country.
Paul Bremer, head of the provisional authority, said
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory