'In line with our mandate, we have contained inflationary expectations and we have not prevented growth from accelerating,' he said in an interview with L'Echo newspaper.
'We have done and we will continue to do whatever is necessary. Nothing more, nothing less,' said Quaden, who is a member of the ECB's governing council.
He added: 'Ever
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms