In a business speech in Singapore, Liikanen said the global economy had seen a period of strong economic momentum but three downside risks to growth exist.
"The downside risk is that we had such a strong rise in oil prices for the last few years, despite the change in the last few weeks, there is always a risk that the
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- EBA and ECB hit out at capital hurdles to banking union
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls