The Financial Times quoted the main chapter of an International Monetary Fund report it had obtained as adding that the IMF will urge the European Central Bank to consider cutting interest rates owing to sluggish growth in the 12-nation eurozone.
The IMF's World Economic Outlook, to be pub
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio