Mr Stelmakh was replaced by Sergey Tyhypko, head of one of the three largest factions in the pro-Kuchma coalition.
Parliament earlier on Tuesday agreed to give control of the distribution and counting of ballots to pro-Kuchma lea
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde